Betty Davidov and Louis Davidov purchased Tuxedo Pharmacy in 1936. They managed and worked this family-owned pharmacy over a span of 7 decades!
In the early days, Tuxedo also featured a lunch counter and soda fountain. The counter disappeared in a store expansion in the early 1960s, which gave Tuxedo the ability to expand it's product mix.
The Davidovs and their 3 children, Arnold, Harold and Myrna lived above the store until the 1950s.
Arnold followed in the footsteps of his father and attended University of Maryland Pharmacy School. Harold, attended the University of Maryland and University of Baltimore receiving his BS in Business Management. The "boys" took over management of Tuxedo in the mid 1970's and expanded into their second location in 1994 at Johns Hopkins at Greenspring Station.
Today, Arnold and Harold with their highly professional and experienced staff are are committed to providing the finest pharmacy care in the state of Maryland.
5115 Roland Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21210
Here you will find current information on:
Center for Disease Control
Dial 911 for emergency assistance.